About us

About us

A Family History
of Trust and Expertise

In 1959, Mr. Pino Miserendino was opening his first jewellery store on Saint-Zotique Street in Little Italy. Shortly after, its jewellery store was cherished by the Italian community, because it offered personalized services as well as high quality pieces.

Today, Marco and Paola Miserendino are pursuing the family tradition, while offering a high quality service like their father did, M. Pino Miserendino.

To do so, they travel around the world to assist jewellery fairs, which allows them to develop strong relations with Italian creators and prestigious watchmaking companies.